Properly insulating your attic is one of the best ways to weatherize your home, reduce energy bills, and in combination with an efficient HVAC system, maintain a comfortable temperature day in and day out.
Signs of inadequate attic insulation
If you are experiencing any of the situations below, give us a call and we can evaluate your attic.
- Rooms directly beneath the attic get too hot or too cold at certain times of the year – even though other parts of the house remain comfortable
- High electricity bills
- Cold drafts in certain parts of the house during wintertime
- Attic floor joists are visible above or between existing attic insulation
- Less than 10 in. of attic insulation
- Attic ductwork is exposed above insulation layer
Benefits of Insulating Your Attic
When you choose to have a professional insulate your attic, you will benefit from:
- Lower energy bills
- Improved indoor air quality
- Improved indoor comfort
- Less wear and tear on your cooling and heating systems
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our licensed and insured technicians are ready to help with any residential or commercial HVAC need you may have. Contact us to get a quote.